Business Development Manager – Events & Sponsorship
This role presents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking agency that is committed to people and career development.
The successful candidate will report to our Head of Business Development and will be responsible for researching and contacting prospects to secure new business and sponsorship revenue.
Based at WeWork No.1 Spinningfields, the role presents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking agency that is committed to people and career development.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum 18 months' experience of achieving success in a similar new business position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Making high-volume and quality outbound sales calls
- Producing weekly call reports for the Head of Business Development
- Securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
- Securing contracted roster opportunities
- Entering data onto the organisation’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Researching and connecting with key decision makers through online platforms and networking events
You will need to demonstrate the following skills to a high level:
- Excellent communication skills
- Objection-handling skills
- Persistence and resilience
- An ability to think on your feet
- Self-motivated and driven but a strong team player
- An understanding of the events and creative industry
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Gold-awarded organisation, with a longstanding commitment to the growth and personal development of its team