Project Manager – Worldspan Creative
Temporary (maternity cover), full-time
- Salary dependent on experience
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in the design and digital arena for 12 months maternity cover.
You will be working within the project, digital and design team, reporting to the Managing Director. As Project Manager, you will be an integral part of this successful team, working on a variety of projects and keeping the department running smoothly and efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients (internal & external) to receive new project briefs and progress existing projects to completion.
- Liaising with the internal team to progress client projects, ensuring they’re delivered on time, according to the client brief and within budget.
- Liaising with suppliers to source quotes, confirm & deliver projects.
- Maintaining regular communication with all stakeholders via a mix of face-to-face meetings, emails, telephone calls or online calls (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.).
- Day-to-day project management including project prioritisation, resource planning, scheduling, problem solving, copywriting, proof-reading and version control.
- Managing the administration of your projects via the project management systems including opening, updating and closing projects using our project management software.
- Handling other elements of general project administration.
- Maintaining company policies and processes.
- Maintaining positive internal & external (client & supplier) relationships.
- General reporting including forecasts & work-in-progress/pipeline documents.
- Sales and marketing to both new and existing clients
To be considered for the job of Project Manager, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Some experience in creative design, digital and/or brand marketing, whether in-role or training.
- An understanding of the design process.
- Some experience in print.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organisation skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Keenness to learn.
- A friendly & outgoing personality.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Convert sales opportunities into confirmed sales.
- A positive, can-do attitude towards problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken).
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
It would be advantageous if you have:
- An understanding of the digital process.
- Experience working in an agency and/or creative environment such as design, branding, advertising or marketing.
- Experience of working with both Welsh & English marketing outputs.
- Sales and marketing experience
Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV.